The camp consists of a grassed area, bomas for shade, shelter and cooking, washing and ablution facilities.
Consist in semi permanent camp site and wilderness camping.
6 nights (2 nights at base camp and 4nights wilderness camping)
5 fishing days
Day 1 (Arrival at Red Rock River Camp):
• Check in from 14h00
• Evening dinner and detailed trip briefing by head guides
• Afternoon fishing around camp unguided should guests wish
• Dinner is provided
Day 2 (Wilderness Drift night 1):
• Early breakfast followed by packing and road transport to put in point (roughly a
45 – 60min drive from Camp)
• Safety briefing by head river guides
• Start drift and fly fishing
• Lunch and Dinner provided
• Camp wild
Day 3 to 6 (Wilderness Drift nights 2, 3 and 4 and finish last night at Red Rock River
• Morning tea and coffee and light breakfast of rusks, muesli, fruit and yoghurt
• Pack personal belongings and begin fly fishing drift
• River guides pack rest of the camp and then leadfrog anglers to set up for
brunch/lunch on the river
• A hearty cooked Brunch or Lunch is taken on the river at around midday
• River guides generally move ahead after brunch/lunch to begin setting up the g
nights camp and preparing another delicious meal
• Fishing guests and guides aim arrive in camp in time for sundowners and snacks
• Continue fishing/drifting to the following nights camp ending at Red Rock River.
• Camp for your last night of tour
• Breakfast (planned according to your preferred departure time) and departure.
Check out must be before 10am.